Cordillera Valley Club
Design Review Board
MPG manages Cordillera Valley Club’s Design Review Process. All application forms, Design Guidelines, Construction Rules and Regulations, etc., are provided on this site for the use of applicants and homeowners. If you have any questions, please call us at 970.390.8530 or email us.
What requires a Design Review Application?
CVC Design Guidelines:
The Design Guidelines have been recently amended to update requirements for outdoor lighting fixtures, which are now required to be dark sky compliant.
*Please note: the DRB is now requiring the submittal of 6 full-size sets of plans for the review of new home construction.
- 2018-2019 Submittal and Meeting Schedule
- Neighbor Notification Requirements
- Fee Schedule (Updated 2-19-15)
- CVC Process Guide – New Construction
Current DRB Agendas:
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 2-28-18
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 1-24-18
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 11-29-17
- The July, August, September, and October 2017 Meetings have been cancelled.
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 6-29-17
- The January, February, March, April, and May 2017 CVC DRB Meetings have been cancelled.
- Prior agendas and packets are available upon request.
Current DRB Submittals:
For February 2018 CVC DRB:
- F2 L13 1565 Beard Creek Trail Goldsmith Sketch
- F2 L5 217 Spring Creek Lane Evans Final
- F1 L18 94 Juniper Lane DeChant Sketch
- F1 L8 645 Beard Creek Tr Slopeside Spec Final
For January 2018 CVC DRB:
For November 2017 CVC DRB:
For July 2017 CVC DRB
Contact Info for the Cordillera Valley Club Property Owners Association: www.cvcpoa.org
CVC DRB Admin Contact Information
PO Box 4777
Eagle, CO 81631
CVC DRB Members:
Ric Fields (non-resident landscape architect)
Michael Current (non-resident architect)
Jeff Townsend (non-resident landscape architect)