Cordillera Valley Club
Design Review Board
MPG manages Cordillera Valley Club’s Design Review Process. All application forms, Design Guidelines, Construction Rules and Regulations, etc., are provided on this site for the use of applicants and homeowners. If you have any questions, please call us at 970.390.8530 or email us.
What requires a Design Review Application?
CVC Design Guidelines:
- CVC Design Guidelines (Amended 9-16-14)
*Please note: the DRB is now requiring the submittal of 5 full-size sets of plans for the review of new home construction.
- 2016-2017 CVC DRB Submittal and Meeting Schedule
- Neighbor Notification Requirements
- Fee Schedule (Updated 2-19-15)
- CVC Process Guide – New Construction
Current DRB Agendas:
- The January, February, March, April, May, and June 2017 CVC DRB Meetings have been cancelled.
- The September, October, November, and December 2016 CVC DRB Meetings have been cancelled.
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 8-29-16
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 7-27-16
- The June 22, 2016 CVC DRB Meeting has been cancelled.
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 5-25-16
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 4-21-16
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 3-23-16
- The February 24, 2016 CVC DRB Meeting has been cancelled.
- CVC DRB Agenda & Packet for 2-2-16
- Prior agendas and packets are available upon request.
Current DRB Submittals:
For July 2017 CVC DRB
For August 2016 CVC DRB:
For July 2016 CVC DRB:
For May 2016 CVC DRB:
For April 2016 CVC DRB:
For March 2016 CVC DRB:
- F4 L8 1818 Beard Creek Trail Young Spec Residence FINAL
- F4 L7 1800 Beard Creek Trail Young Residence DEVIATION
- F3 L10 1385 Elk Run Young Spec Residence DEVIATION
For January 2016 CVC DRB:
- F9 L20 161 Legacy Trail Birtwhistle Residence Sketch
- F4 L8 1818 Beard Creek Trail MYoung Spec Residence Sketch
Contact Info for the Cordillera Valley Club Property Owners Association: www.cvcpoa.org
CVC DRB Admin Contact Information
PO Box 4777
Eagle, CO 81631
CVC DRB Members:
Ric Fields (non-resident landscape architect)
Michael Current (non-resident architect)
Jeff Townsend (non-resident landscape architect)